Bathtub refinishing is an option home owners are choosing more and more often. This article will cover the Top 5 Reasons to Refinish Your Bathtub. But first, what is refinishing?
Resurfacing/refinishing is a process that can dramatically change the look of your kitchen or bathroom. New Finish LLC allows you to completely update your look utilizing a special process at a fraction of the price of traditional replacement. New Finish not only gives you the look and feel of brand new tubs, sinks, tiles, and countertops, but also the durability as well. Our products are specifically designed for porcelain and fiberglass resurfacing.
Our process of bonding the new coating to the existing tub was specifically designed to promote optimal adhesion and longevity. The key to a long lasting surface is preparation. We take the time to properly prepare the tub or surface to be refinished, using only the best quality products.
There are many options available to you the consumer. However, be aware that imitation do-it-yourself kits and refinishers who offer a super low price (because important preparation steps are skipped and cheap products are used) will provide a surface that will not last. We take pride in the services we offer and stand behind our products 100%.
The refinishing process generally takes between four to five hours. The tub is ready for use the very next day. Our industry leading New Finish products provide the best adhesion and chip resistance in the world, which will give your fixture years and years of use. By using the best reglazing system on the market, we take pride in offering you the best warranty.
Now that you have a good understanding of what refinishing is, and why it’s so important to choose a competent professional, lets go over the Top 5 Reasons to Refinish Your Bathtub.
- Time Savings! No lengthy remodeling process involved. Bathtub refinishing is complete in a matter of hours and ready for use in 24 hours
- Cost Savings! Bathtub refinishing can save you thousands of dollars over replacement.
- Restores old cast iron, porcelain, steel and fiberglass bathtubs to a like new condition.
- Change outdated colors with ease! Good bye 1970’s pink, blue, green, yellow bathtubs.
- Safety! With bathtub refinishing a non slip surface can be built right into the new glaze and we also have products that can encapsulate lead that is found in older bathtubs.
Interested in a quote? Visit this link for more information and pricing Bathtub Refinishing